Note For Anyone Writing About Me

Guide to Writing About Me

I am an Autistic person,not a person with autism. I am also not Aspergers. The diagnosis isn't even in the DSM anymore, and yes, I agree with the consolidation of all autistic spectrum stuff under one umbrella. I have other issues with the DSM.

I don't like Autism Speaks. I'm Disabled, not differently abled, and I am an Autistic activist. Self-advocate is true, but incomplete.

Citing My Posts

MLA: Zisk, Alyssa Hillary. "Post Title." Yes, That Too. Day Month Year of post. Web. Day Month Year of retrieval.

APA: Zisk, A. H. (Year Month Day of post.) Post Title. [Web log post]. Retrieved from http://yesthattoo.blogspot.com/post-specific-URL.

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Checkers part 2

I actually played out this checkers versus chess thing. Checkers played "white." Checkers also got creamed. Badly. It took 16 moves for chess to take 12 pieces.

checker g3->h4        e5
checker h2->g3        c5
checker c3->b4        xb4
checker a3 jumps to c5    bxc5
checker e1->d2        Qa7!
checker c3->d4        xd4
checker e3->f4        Qxa1
checker d2->c3         d3
checker f4->g5        Qxc1
checker g3->f4        Qxf4
checker b2->a3        Bxa3
checker g1->f2        Qxf2
checker c3->d4        Qxd4
checker h2->g3        Qxh4
checker g3->h4        Qxh4
checker g5->f6        Qxf6 wins





Basically, it looks like my analogy is reasonable. If an autistic and a non-autistic go in with the non-autistic aiming to hurt the autistic in the social dance, it's probably going to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete comments for personal attacks, derailing, dangerous comparisons, bigotry, and generally not wanting my blog to be a platform for certain things.